Working for Tripple
At Tripple, our motto is “Making Banking Better” – an interest in Banking is therefore a pre-requisite!
Joining us, you will gain consulting skills and knowledge in the intersection between IT and Management in Banking.
This covers a wide variety of projects in banking, since there are a lot of technological developments and regulatory initiatives in the industry, which drive a number of change projects in banks each year.
Why working for Tripple Consulting is different to other consultancies
The most striking feature of the Company is that it is tiny. This is highly important in a number of respects:
- You get more “air time” with the partner level (as opposed to being given your coaching by last year’s graduate).
- You get a broader picture and more responsibility than with a large firm.
- There is no career ladder in terms of X years to consultant, Y years to senior consultant, Z years to manager etc.
- You may get lonely; there is not a “cohort” of peers going through the same training/challenges/experiences that you can share problems with.
There are other small firms of consultants for whom many of the above points will be true as well, however we believe that at Tripple we show an unparalleled interest in the coaching and personal development side (simply because other companies’ bosses don’t enjoy it as much as the MD of Tripple).
What we look for in a recruit
There are certain minimum criteria:
- A 2.2 or better degree, preferably in an Arts subject.
- A GCSE Maths grade B or better.
- References (our clients are banks, so we will need to check references, past employment and exams).
- Evidence of past work experience.
In addition we want people that will get along with the rest of the Company. We are fairly flexible about what that means, but a sense of humour, an ability to socialise with a wide range of ages and social types and a willingness to take on a variety of challenges seem to be common features.
If you would like to know more about joining our team, please feel free to Contact Us